I want to read. . .
- 7 solutions for your new year’s resolutions
- The best moment to start living in the now is NOW!
- Concentrate on survival . . . college is just a dream
- Alternative medicine for soul crisis . . . and cold.
- Emotional survival kit for camping
- Cheerleading myself
- A thank you note to my colleagues.
- Not inspired, just pretending. . .
- Is happiness and freedom for everybody?
- The pleasure of free time
Monthly Archives: October 2010
It is almost six in the morning and I already spent more than an hour in doing my favorite activity to keep my mind in shape: writing about my self, my fears, expectations and even secrets that I am afraid … Continue reading
I will “un-dust” my storytelling skills today and write one of my favorite therapeutic stories: Once upon a time a king was getting ready for his departure to the battle and gave the last instructions to his servants: “Take care … Continue reading
As I was doing yoga this morning I heard a profound sentence from Nicole, the teacher, “Open your chest, because this is what warriors do . . . They open their chest and their hearts”. I am a … Continue reading
As I was working yesterday as a teacher assistant, I remained to the teacher about timing. You know, as a good teacher assistant, I wanted to be sure that she would accomplish everything she wants for her class. She laughed … Continue reading
I have very good luck since the very first day that I was born, would say my mom. I can say that I was lucky since the day that I was conceive as I dig into the conception story of … Continue reading
I’ve improved my cell phone relationship over the past few years. Therefore, this morning I feel sharing my cell phone wisdom.At the beginning of my cell phone life I bought a Nokia, this was 13 years ago. I still remember … Continue reading