I want to read. . .
- 7 solutions for your new year’s resolutions
- The best moment to start living in the now is NOW!
- Concentrate on survival . . . college is just a dream
- Alternative medicine for soul crisis . . . and cold.
- Emotional survival kit for camping
- Cheerleading myself
- A thank you note to my colleagues.
- Not inspired, just pretending. . .
- Is happiness and freedom for everybody?
- The pleasure of free time
Monthly Archives: December 2010
As this this year is ending is inevitable, at least for me, to evaluate my life. Last year, I worked hard to the point that I forgot about my health. The only thing I did for the last four months … Continue reading
Last night I had a small christmas party with my “brothers” Jeff, Ron and their family.I know they throw a big party every christmas but I asked for my private one since I will not be in this town on … Continue reading