I want to read. . .
- 7 solutions for your new year’s resolutions
- The best moment to start living in the now is NOW!
- Concentrate on survival . . . college is just a dream
- Alternative medicine for soul crisis . . . and cold.
- Emotional survival kit for camping
- Cheerleading myself
- A thank you note to my colleagues.
- Not inspired, just pretending. . .
- Is happiness and freedom for everybody?
- The pleasure of free time
Monthly Archives: January 2011
I came pissed off from school today and ready to drop any intention of becoming an American psychologist in this lifetime. The Mexican license counts as a good accomplishment so far. As much as my wonderful teacher this weekend tried … Continue reading
This week I have been reading a lot about the brain and the impact of meditation in our physiological functioning. Most of these research findings made sense to me in my experience as a meditator. No, do not worry; I … Continue reading
For the past few months I had the opportunity again of corrupting myself. I had the opportunity of lying to myself. I realized that certain weaknesses and false dreams will be with me forever; the difference is what I do … Continue reading