I want to read. . .
- 7 solutions for your new year’s resolutions
- The best moment to start living in the now is NOW!
- Concentrate on survival . . . college is just a dream
- Alternative medicine for soul crisis . . . and cold.
- Emotional survival kit for camping
- Cheerleading myself
- A thank you note to my colleagues.
- Not inspired, just pretending. . .
- Is happiness and freedom for everybody?
- The pleasure of free time
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Most of my life I traveled un public transportation in Mexico and walked alone in the streets during the day or night. My first trip alone in the public bus was when I was 12 y/o. I needed to do … Continue reading
After the very stressful academic year, I planned a free summer for myself. Everything was perfectly planned. I worked extra hours during the last quarter and saved some money so I can just enjoy friends and family here and in … Continue reading