I want to read. . .
- 7 solutions for your new year’s resolutions
- The best moment to start living in the now is NOW!
- Concentrate on survival . . . college is just a dream
- Alternative medicine for soul crisis . . . and cold.
- Emotional survival kit for camping
- Cheerleading myself
- A thank you note to my colleagues.
- Not inspired, just pretending. . .
- Is happiness and freedom for everybody?
- The pleasure of free time
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Recently I have been catching a cold three times a year. Since I am usually healthy, it is no easy for me to stop working and staying at home for long time. However, I realize that the stress of a … Continue reading
Whether or not physical movement is a challenge for you, camping, especially with company, could be a great opportunity for emotional and spiritual growth. This experience helps you to stretch not only your muscles but also your soul. If you … Continue reading
Dear Carmen: I trust you. I trust that you will come with ideas and wonderful paragraphs. I know there will be hard times in the writing of your dissertation but, I also know you’ve accomplished so many things in the … Continue reading