I want to read. . .
- 7 solutions for your new year’s resolutions
- The best moment to start living in the now is NOW!
- Concentrate on survival . . . college is just a dream
- Alternative medicine for soul crisis . . . and cold.
- Emotional survival kit for camping
- Cheerleading myself
- A thank you note to my colleagues.
- Not inspired, just pretending. . .
- Is happiness and freedom for everybody?
- The pleasure of free time
Monthly Archives: February 2013
I attended yesterday a conversation with Eckhart Tolle, one of my favorite speakers for inspirational lectures. The Stanford Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education, invited him, and James Doty graciously interviewed him. If you read the book the … Continue reading